So, while the details below will offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety issues that may emerge. In the steps below, I'll reveal you the best ways to inspect the security prior to you even post, to see if it deserves sharing.
Facebook Post To Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by finding the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you haven't watched it already, don't watch it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will possibly simply discourage your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that show a globe icon. This suggests that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the privacy setups are alright, simply pick the LINK in the browser and also duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the page committed to this details video clip, photo, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you wish to share. In this situation, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter and create your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you wish to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to shorten the link yourself, you could always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is verified then connected to your Twitter account.