Facebook Post Link
1. Click the status upgrade box at the top of your Information Feed and kind or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrow icon in the edge of the image sneak peek to select the photo you wish to accompany your post, if this option is readily available. You can also get in a message to accompany your web link, select the audience with whom you 'd like to share it or tag specific friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
How you can post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Locate the link you wish to place on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're viewing a hyperlink on a Website, right-click it and choose the copy alternative. If you're checking out a message web link, like the internet browser's address bar at the top of the window, highlight the link and after that right-click it and select "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook business page.
4. Click in the message box below the status area. Package increases and enables you to key in it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment into the box.
6. Paste the web link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and select "Paste" Press "Enter" prior to pasting to put the web link on a different line from anything you've entered already. After the preview of the link shows up, proceed and erase the LINK you pasted. The message and graphic of the preview leads the audience to the connected website.
7. Click the drop-down menu beside the "post" button. The contents of company pages are public but you can show a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail usually shows up and also commonly you can click arrowheads listed below it to choose a different photo. You can additionally examine package close to the "No Thumbnail" option if you do not desire an image in all. If no thumbnail shows up, after that Facebook was not able to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook business page.