Facebook Dimensions Cover
Just what are the dimensions of my Page's account picture as well as cover photo?
Your Page's profile image:
- Screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computers, 140 × 140 pixels on smartphones and also 50 × 50 pixels on many attribute phones
- Must be at the very least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be cropped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover image on computer systems
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and 196 pixels from the top of your cover image on smartphones
Your Page's cover picture:
- Display screens at 851 pixels vast by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computers and also 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels high on smart devices
- Does not display on function phones
- Must go to least 399 pixels vast as well as 150 pixels tall
- Lots fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and also less than 100 kilobytes
-For account pictures and also cover photos with your logo or message, you might obtain a much better outcome using a PNG data.
Exactly what about the resolution?
As well as this dimension adjustment we have actually chosen a high resolution recommendation because we are likewise thinking about the increase of greater res gadgets such as Retina Show-- you want your cover photos to look all crisp and also clear there as well don't you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent as well as covers off basically any other device currently on the market.
On resolution Facebook doesn't help when it claims "Keep in mind that your cover picture should go to least 400 pixels broad as well as 150 pixels tall". This is just a minimum size and also in our experience we discover it way too rough and the guidance gives no support on secure areas for text.
As long as it's not a crazy dimension you won't be penalised for submitting a great large high res picture (this utilized to be the case with Facebook Groups where compression was used) however say goodbye to.
One word of warning, depending on the screen you utilize to check out (i.e. non high res/retina display), you might discover the picture a little fuzzy. We have actually trying out JPG vs PNG as well as a range of sizes from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 often looks the sharpest on older displays however we would certainly still suggest 1920px x 1080px for ideal future proofing.