It appears there is a single button allowed, and also as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never chose a username to start with, currently's your chance to secure a far better LINK as well as email than the randomly created number designated by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer as soon as you choose the brand-new one.
Facebook Change Username
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the area supplied. Facebook will allow you recognize whether or not that username is readily available. Keep in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you transform it as soon as. You are likewise supposed to utilize your genuine name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.