There are several ways to do this however we will consider posting them from your computer as well as this overview will certainly reveal you how.
Facebook Add Photo To Post
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your personal page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is simply below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're publishing numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will post your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include message to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post then select Public.
-You could also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you 'd like to include your images to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly upload your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.