If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
Deleting A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to the two week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us know about it in the comments.