If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your job, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
Delete A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to erase your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't want to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Let us know all about it in the comments.