Create Facebook Business Account
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: See to it you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have slightly different 'about' sections that allow you to include various types of information. As an example, a Local Business of Location' might have opening times. You could transform this later on.
Action 3: Fill out the details in the kind. You will certainly after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so make sure you use as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to establish the new Facebook Page. Simply follow the prompts to finish the Page. You could additionally avoid this procedure in the meantime or complete producing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons that a Facebook Business Account may be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Lower the danger included with attaching the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and also do not wish to Create one.
What can (and can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both main function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (including occasions, photos etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting messages as well as various other.
However, there are things you cannot do that you could if you provide the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You cannot use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot talk about other Pages or gain access to your Page's news feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can not alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Also, you can't make use of Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Join or manage any kind of Facebook Teams.