Contact Facebook Team
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse cursor over each choice to see its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login and also your profile settings.
- Personal privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as dealing with a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can additionally take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover usual problems and complaints.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a series of steps that explain how to remedy your scenario.
- As an example, Facebook advises dealing with an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, just click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also type in a few words related to your problem. You need to see numerous ideas appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're looking for a response to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having concerns with ads, your concerns are generally attended to in this section.
- To delve into advertising and marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your present problem detailed throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up subjects (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending an Issue by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced appropriate side of the website alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to alter the language of the following types, you need to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and then click your recommended language.
7. Submit the complaint form. This will certainly differ from person to person based on one's personal info and the nature of one's problem, yet make certain to be as detailed as possible when filling in this type. You need to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to get here. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so anticipate your email to show up as necessary within three to five company days.
Method 3: Submitting an Allure for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't presently handicapped), you won't have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could additionally use a telephone number here.
4. Key in your complete name. Make certain the name listed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to post an image of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's license, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID readily available, take one now as well as send it to yourself by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will publish it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you can justify the awakening of your account. Take into consideration consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not obtain a feedback for several days.
- If you don't obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is under the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, email address, or telephone number. Ensure you can access whichever system you choose to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred medium of interaction for a code. As an example, if you provided your telephone number, you must obtain a message with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could additionally opt to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).