Contact Facebook Customer Support
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your account settings.
- Personal privacy as well as Security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Coverage - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) in addition to taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can additionally check out the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover usual problems as well as problems.
3. Select an appropriate area. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of actions that clarify ways to fix your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Use the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a couple of words related to your grievance. You must see numerous recommendations pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here only connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're trying to find a solution to a particular problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having concerns with advertisements, your inquiries are typically resolved in this section.
- To explore marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can't discover your existing trouble detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can look up topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Submitting a Problem via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower appropriate side of the website next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Certification Questions type. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the list below kinds, you need to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display and afterwards click your favored language.
7. Fill in the issue form. This will certainly differ from one person to another based upon one's personal details and the nature of one's grievance, but make sure to be as detailed as feasible when submitting this kind. You should consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to get here. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to show up as necessary within three to five company days.
Technique 3: Submitting an Allure for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't really currently disabled), you won't be able to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You could additionally make use of a contact number here.
4. Type in your complete name. Ensure the name noted here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise have to submit a picture of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID available, take one currently as well as send it to on your own through email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly post it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space in which you could warrant the awakening of your account. Take into consideration consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not get a reaction for numerous days.
- If you don't receive a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Approach 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is beneath the "Password" area in the top right edge of your screen.
3. Key in your name, email address, or phone number. Ensure you could access whichever platform you opt to select.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of interaction for a code. For example, if you noted your contact number, you should get a message with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could also choose to log out of your account on all devices if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).