Is your Facebook profile image getting a little old and also stale? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
Change Profile Picture Facebook
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you wish to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is set as your account picture.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you wish to utilize.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you want to utilize.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your taste, after that choose Done when you're ended up.