Change Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization could occupy to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry may be included in the commonly asked questions area.