Change Name On Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More choice to watch all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval may occupy to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions regarding altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks section. Your question may be featured in the commonly asked questions area.