Change Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might occupy to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess as well as approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have just revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your inquiry may be showcased in the faqd section.