Change The Name Of A Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More alternative to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization may use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine as well as accept your new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have actually just revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your inquiry might be showcased in the faqd area.