Change Name Of Facebook Business Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval might take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and also accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your concern might be featured in the faqd area.