It seems there is a single switch enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you're able to select something new. If you never ever selected a username to begin with, now's your possibility to secure a much better URL and also email compared to the arbitrarily created number appointed by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer once you pick the new one.
Change My Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the field supplied. Facebook will certainly allow you know whether that username is available. Remember, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you alter it when. You are additionally expected to use your actual name when setting this.
4. When you find a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile and active!
If you have your old URL linked to your web site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.