It appears there is a single switch enabled, and also as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you're able to pick something new. If you never ever selected a username to begin with, currently's your opportunity to secure a much better URL and e-mail compared to the arbitrarily created number assigned by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work anymore as soon as you choose the new one.
Change Facebook Username
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area provided. Facebook will allow you understand whether that username is available. Remember, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly let you alter it when. You are additionally supposed to utilize your real name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.