Can You Block Someone From A Business Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to check out the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could view a checklist of prohibited customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area as well as pick "Banned" in the People Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to enable the individual to access your page once more.
Bonus: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: