Can You Block A Like Page On Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to view the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and also click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can check out a listing of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and also pick "Banned" in the People Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to enable the individual to access your page once more.
Reward: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: