Block User From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to view the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to remove as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can see a list of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and also select "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to enable the individual to access your page one more time.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: