Add Link To Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your Information Feed and kind or paste the LINK you intend to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the edge of the picture preview to pick the image you want to accompany your post, if this choice is readily available. You can also go into a message to accompany your web link, pick the target market with which you 'd like to share it or tag specific friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
The best ways to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the web link you want to place on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're watching a link on a Website, right-click it as well as pick the copy choice. If you're viewing a text web link, like the internet browser's address bar at the top of the home window, highlight the web link and afterwards right-click it as well as pick "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook organisation page.
4. Click in the message box listed below the status section. Package expands as well as enables you to type in it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment right into package.
6. Paste the link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box as well as choose "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to position the link on a separate line from anything you've keyed in already. After the preview of the link appears, go on and erase the LINK you pasted. The message and visuals of the sneak peek leads the visitor to the connected website.
7. Click the drop-down menu beside the "post" button. The contents of service pages are public yet you can suggest a nation or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the alternative exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail typically appears as well as often you could click arrowheads listed below it to select a different photo. You can also examine package next to the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you don't want a picture at all. If no thumbnail appears, then Facebook was not able to locate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook organisation page.