Who Watches My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just adhere to these actions and you will certainly prosper in learning Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, as well as you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will just show those visitors Who currently have installed the Extension.
Manual Method To See Who saw your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box appears in the appropriate corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This big listing of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your complete listing of pals.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly discover visitors Who have seen your facebook profile.
We wish you figured out Who visits your account routinely! If you like this write-up please show your close friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.