Who Has Seen Your Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Just comply with these actions as well as you will certainly succeed in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual method to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated next to the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be displayed disclosing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As mentioned it will only show those visitors Who currently have installed the particular Extension.
Handbook Technique To View Who saw your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be redirected to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box shows up in the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This huge list of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full listing of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly discover visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We hope you discovered Who visits your profile consistently! If you such as this article please share with your good friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.