Who Has Seen My Facebook
It is easy to do. Simply follow these actions as well as you will prosper in figuring out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who watched my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Profile.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook profile, as well as you will certainly observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is located alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be presented revealing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will only show those visitors Who already have actually set up the particular Extension.
Guidebook Technique To Check Who viewed your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be rerouted to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box appears in the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This big list of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is really your complete list of buddies.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We wish you learnt Who visits your account on a regular basis! If you similar to this article please show to your good friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.