What's Facebook's Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse arrow over each option to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login and your profile settings.
- Privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account safety, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Coverage - Covers standard reporting (abuse, spam, and so on) along with taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, because they cover usual concerns as well as grievances.
3. Select an appropriate area. For example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a series of actions that describe ways to fix your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a couple of words associated with your complaint. You ought to see numerous pointers turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for a solution to a specific issue not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with advertisements, your concerns are usually attended to in this area.
- To explore marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your current problem noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Complaint by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower ideal side of the website beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the kind once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the following types, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and then click your favored language.
7. Submit the issue type. This will certainly vary from person to person based on one's personal info and also the nature of one's complaint, however be sure to be as detailed as possible when submitting this form. You must include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to show up. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so expect your email to show up appropriately within 3 to five company days.
Approach 3: Sending an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't currently impaired), you will not be able to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could likewise make use of a phone number below.
4. Type in your complete name. Make certain the name provided right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally need to post a photo of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID available, take one now as well as send it to yourself through e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For example, you could click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly post it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you could justify the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you may not get a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or contact number. See to it you could access whichever system you decide to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected tool of interaction for a code. As an example, if you noted your phone number, you should obtain a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You can also opt to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).