If you can't discover archived Facebook messages, make use of the suitable collection of directions listed below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
View Archived Messages Facebook
The quickest method to get to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
How to find an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived conversation on Facebook, you need to experience the steps listed below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab above the conversations, and afterwards click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you can experience the discussion that you're seeking.
On a Smart phone
You could reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your web browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the screen and also kind the name of the individual you want to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results page and afterwards you'll see all of the messages from that individual.
If you're utilizing Facebook's mobile web site from your phone or tablet, you can't undergo the conversations themselves yet you could look for an individual's name from the list of conversation threads. For example, you can search "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry but you can't search for certain words you and Henry sent out each other.