Untag someone On Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Locate the tale you want to eliminate a tag from and also hover over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and also choose "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Gain access to the initial post you shared and also click the "Share" switch to share the post again without the tags.
Remove Picture Tags
1. Locate the picture with the tagged person you wish to eliminate as well as click the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch below the photo.
3. Float over the individual's name you intend to remove from the photo and also select "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each picture you want to get rid of tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and verify that you wish to remove the tagged pictures.
Suggestion: You can remove your very own tag from any picture or post by floating over the story, picking the Pencil symbol and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a large number of posts, you can do another thing that's not so taxing:
- Head to your Activity Log (you can get there by choosing the drop-down menu in the leading right edge of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you wish to untag yourself from, and also click on the Edit switch alongside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click "Report/Remove Tag"