Untag Photo Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and also click the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the web page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe picture situated at the top left of page).
2. Click on the notification including information concerning the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. Once you find the right notification, click on the picture web link and it will certainly redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the bottom of the picture, click on "Options" as well as select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a list of Options clarifying why you intend to eliminate the tag (i.e. I intend to remove this tag, it's bugging me, and so on) will show up. Select the appropriate one and click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully eliminated the tag from the image and also it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
The Best Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Photo on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the noted name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and also choose your service name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your company web page will fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel till you see the name and also address of your company detailed under your cover picture. Click the "Photos" alternative just to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall photos you have posted. Click on the image consisting of the tag you desire to remove, and it will instantly increase the size of. A listing of all the marked people appears to the right of the image.
4. Move your computer mouse over the name of the person you wish to untag. After a moment, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.