Untag On Facebook
Removing the post
1. Situate the story you wish to get rid of a tag from and hover over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon as well as select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Access the original post you shared and click the "Share" button to share the post once more without the tags.
Eliminate Photo Tags
1. Find the image with the tagged individual you wish to eliminate as well as click on the photo.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the bottom of the picture.
3. Hover over the person's name you intend to eliminate from the picture and choose "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each and every picture you wish to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch as well as validate that you wish to eliminate the tagged photos.
Idea: You could eliminate your own tag from any photo or post by floating over the tale, picking the Pencil symbol and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
The best ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're taking care of a lot of posts, you can do another thing that's not so time-consuming:
- Visit your Activity Log (you can get there by selecting the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you wish to untag on your own from, and also click on the Edit switch alongside them on the right.
- Later on, click on "Report/Remove Tag"