So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that may develop. In the actions below, I'll show you ways to examine the protection prior to you even upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Twitter Posts To Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by finding the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't enjoyed it already, do not view it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will possibly just frustrate your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that present a world icon. This means that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the personal privacy settings are okay, simply pick the URL in the web browser as well as duplicate it. Since you are on the web page committed to this details video, photo, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the content you intend to share. In this situation, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to reduce the link on your own, you could constantly utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then linked to your Twitter account.