Have you ever experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in attribute is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop and Skype for Web. If you want to use Skype on Android, right here is just what you should do:
Skype with Facebook Login
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the phone number or email address and also password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login making use of Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype authorization to use your Facebook account. Click Allow to give Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype article for you, have accessibility to your news feed, as well as access Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.