Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in attribute is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Web. If you wish to utilize Skype on Android, here is what you should do:
Skype Sign In With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the telephone number or email address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login making use of Facebook immediately when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly log in via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype permission to use your Facebook account. Click Allow to provide Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype message for you, have accessibility to your news feed, as well as access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read as well as approve Skype's terms of usage. Review the Skype regards to usage, then click I concur - proceed. Skype will utilize Facebook to login the next time you open it.