Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in feature is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Web. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, here is just what you must do:
Skype Login With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the phone number or email address and password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login using Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately visit with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype approval to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype blog post for you, have access to your information feed, as well as accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to use. Check out the Skype regards to use, and after that click I agree - proceed. Skype will certainly make use of Facebook to login the following time you open it.