Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in function is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop and Skype for Internet. If you wish to use Skype on Android, below is what you must do:
Skype Login From Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the telephone number or email address and also password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to immediately log in via Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype article for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to usage. Read the Skype terms of usage, and then click I agree - continue. Skype will certainly make use of Facebook to login the next time you open it.