Sharing A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you intend to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you intend to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as a personal message to one more customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to prefer to exclude certain people or lists from viewing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't required, however offers the chance to include in the original message or describe why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While unusual, some posts may not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always offer debt to the initial poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from an individual customer, ensure you have authorization to do so. If the post contains personal info, the customer may not desire the post shown to any individual outside their very own circle of friends.