Share Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you wish to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select who you intend to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you have or as an exclusive message to an additional individual.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to omit specific individuals or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really needed, yet offers the opportunity to include in the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While uncommon, some posts could not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly give debt to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, guarantee you have approval to do so. If the post has individual information, the individual might not want the post shared with any person outside their very own circle of friends.