Search Someones Instagram
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (resembles a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you might have to tap "request" instead, so they could authorize the connection. You can also follow a few of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based on your passions.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, however DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You can search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you could appreciate.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you could click the individual who uploaded the image and beginning following them also.
To label a friend in a remark or in the image itself, simply use the @ symbol and also kind the user's name directly after that.