Search Old Posts On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is satisfied, Facebook will certainly email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail alert you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to use the browser search performance to quickly discover posts you want to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to see different post types consisting of wall messages, standing updates, notes, web links, images, videos, check-ins, pages and also occasions.
4. Click "Older Items First" to select different type options for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to use the browser search capability to promptly find messages you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in keywords to look your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and select "Extract" to save the Facebook wall to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to browse your Facebook wall utilizing the browser search capability.