Search Instagram Profile
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you might have to touch "request" instead, so they can authorize the link. You can also adhere to some of Instagram's preferred people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory to Find users to follow based on your interests.
- You also might have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, yet DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you might take pleasure in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see several of the most fascinating pictures on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you could click the customer that submitted the photo as well as start following them too.
To identify a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, just use the @ sign and also kind the customer's name directly after that.