Scheduling Posts On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently logged in, you will certainly have to be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to proceed.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It is essential to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have developed-- things like teams, fan pages, organisation web pages, and more. To get to one of these pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the leading right of your main feed display (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the very same menu. See our article on developing a small business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you've created, begin typing a condition update in the text box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this moment, you can additionally insert media into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" link above the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date as well as time. In the window that turns up, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time as well as making use of the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You must arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be scheduled to upload immediately at the day and also time you've given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.