Schedule Your Posts On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will need to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have actually developed-- things like teams, fan pages, business pages, and so on. To get to among these web pages, click the small arrowhead in the leading right of your primary feed display (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you have not already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on creating a small business page for additional information.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you've developed, begin inputting a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this moment, you could likewise insert media into your post by clicking on the little "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow alongside the blue and also white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date as well as time. In the home window that pops up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the moment as well as utilizing the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You need to arrange your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts as much as 6 months beforehand.
-Perpetuity refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be set up to publish immediately at the day and time you have actually supplied. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.