Schedule A Facebook Post
Method 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly need to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Browse through https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It is essential to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- points like groups, fan web pages, organisation web pages, and more. To obtain to among these pages, click the small arrowhead in the top right of your primary feed screen (near the globe as well as lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the exact same menu. See our article on producing a local business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you have actually created, start inputting a standing update in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you could also put media right into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrow alongside the blue and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day and time. In the home window that turns up, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the time as well as making use of the up and down arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You have to arrange your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-All times describe your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will currently be scheduled to publish automatically at the date and also time you've offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.