So, while the information below will certainly give you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that might arise. In the actions below, I'll reveal you how you can inspect the safety before you also post, to see if it deserves sharing.
Publish Twitter To Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by discovering the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you haven't watched it already, don't view it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the private Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will probably just frustrate your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that display a globe symbol. This indicates that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the personal privacy settings are fine, just choose the URL in the web browser and also duplicate it. Since you are on the web page committed to this specific video clip, image, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers directly to the material you wish to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter and develop your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you want to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you want to shorten the web link yourself, you can constantly utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then connected to your Twitter account.