There are several ways to do this but we will certainly check out uploading them from your computer system as well as this guide will show you how.
Posting Photos On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your very own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to upload. If you're publishing numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly publish your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add message to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then pick Public.
-You could likewise click + Album then click Create Album when prompted if you want to include your images to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will post your image(s) to your chosen Facebook page.