So, while the details below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety concerns that could emerge. In the actions below, I'll show you ways to check the protection before you even publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post To Twitter From Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by discovering the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't viewed it already, do not enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will most likely just discourage your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that display a world icon. This indicates that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the privacy settings are fine, simply choose the LINK in the web browser and also duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the page committed to this details video, image, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the web content you want to share. In this instance, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you intend to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to reduce the link yourself, you can constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then connected to your Twitter account.