So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that could emerge. In the actions listed below, I'll reveal you the best ways to check the protection before you even post, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post To Twitter From Facebook Page
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by discovering the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you haven't enjoyed it currently, do not watch it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly restricted, it will most likely simply irritate your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that show a world icon. This indicates that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the privacy settings are alright, just select the URL in the web browser and also duplicate it. Due to the fact that you are on the page committed to this particular video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you wish to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as create your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to shorten the web link yourself, you could constantly utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shown your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated and after that linked to your Twitter account.