Post To Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to post. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You could additionally add a tinted background by clicking among the color obstructs below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add extra content to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click one of the choices located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick an image or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to choose a friend or group of Friends to mark in the post. Labelled Friends will receive the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right corner of the window.