Now you can make a photo comment instead of just typical text, or post both a message comment and a picture to show it. Whatever picture you opt to post shows up in the listing of comments below the post to which it refers.
Post Picture Comment Facebook
This is a specifically great function to have for birthdays and various other vacation desires since images often say greater than words.
Formerly, to add an image to a comment, you needed to upload an image somewhere on the internet then insert the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as very easy as it is now.
The best ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are somewhat different depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favored web internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you intend to reply to.
- Get in any kind of message, if you want, and afterwards click the camera symbol at the right side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the apps for Android as well as iOS smart phones, touch the Facebook application and then:
- Tap comment under the post you want to Comment on to bring up the online keyboard.
- Get in a text comment and also tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the image you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other switch is made use of on your gadget to exit that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Use this approach to submit image talk about Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop website, yet instead the mobile site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the supplied message box, tap the camera icon alongside the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Photo or Picture Library to pick the picture you intend to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.