So, while the information below will give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety issues that could occur. In the actions below, I'll show you the best ways to check the security before you also publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post From Facebook To Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't watched it currently, don't see it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the specific Post, instead of showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will possibly just irritate your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that display a globe icon. This suggests that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the privacy settings are okay, just select the URL in the browser as well as copy it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page dedicated to this specific video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you intend to share. In this case, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you wish to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you want to shorten the link yourself, you can always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed then linked to your Twitter account.